Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mathematics!!!


  Well first off  I want to say that Math, was one of my worst subjects. I didn't understand it, never have, never will. Fortunately,I passed all of my Math classes so far,so I was very grateful after that. According to the Webster's Dicitonary: Mathematics is the science of numbers and their operations, interrelations, combinations, generations, and a bunch of other complicated words. But, all Math really is, is expanding your mind by learning how to use numbers and solve problems. You have to use Math in everyday life, and mist career choices deal with Math. I personally struggled with Math throughout my high school years, but I knew I needed Math to graduate so I pushed as hard as I could, and I passed every class.Bridge Math, Algebra I &II, Geometry, Trigonometry, AFM ,and Tech Math are just the few of the many math classes that Southern has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment