Monday, November 28, 2011

Lets Eat!!!

     Throughout my years at Southern Guilford, I have came to the realization, that LUNCH, is everyones favorite class of the day.I can say I that I am one of those people. I've seen people running like their being chased by dogs, just to make it to lunch. I've also seen people almost fight over who would get their plate first, or would be next in line. Breaking/Fronting is most common at Southern, and it is really childish,but, our principals Mr.Gibson & Mr. Seegraves, are sure to shut that down.Another problem is, the fact that we have to wait so long for food, I feel like we should have more than one lunch lady at the counter.The food isn't even all that great to be honest, but I can make an exception. One of my favorite days of the week is fry day, that's the ONLY day I am satisfied.Overall, the cafeteria is kept really spic and span. If I had to grade Southern on its food quality and sanitation, I would give them a C in quality, and a A+ in sanitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment